HospiceCare warmly invites you to join us at one of our special ‘Light up a Life’ events this December, to remember a loved one at Christmas.
Our ‘Light up a Life’ is an opportunity to have a moment of reflection and celebrate the life of someone special to you and is for anyone, even if you have never had any previous contact with HospiceCare.
Our invitation is open to all.
At each venue you will be warmly welcomed by a member of our HospiceCare Volunteer Bereavement Support team, who will assist and/or support you if necessary during the event. There will be readings and poems as well as music provided by local musicians. You will then be invited to light a candle in memory of your loved one, followed by a moment of quiet reflection. Afterwards, please stay and join us for light refreshments.
This is a free event, you don’t need to book, simply turn up on the day.
Our ‘Light up a Life’ events 2018:
- Alnwick: Sunday 2nd December 2018, 3pm, St James Hall, Alnwick
- Longframlington: Monday 3rd December 2018, 6.30pm, Memorial Hall, Longframlington
- Berwick: Tuesday 4th December, 2pm, Hazel Marsden House, Berwick
- Belford: Wednesday 5th December, 4pm, Bellview Rescource Centre, Belford
- Wooler: Thursday 6th December 2018, 6.30pm, Downstairs Room, Cheviot Centre, Wooler